A sign permit is always required in the Teton Velley ID and Jackson WY area when putting up a new sign. In general, businesses are required to provide multiple files along with the sign permit application, which includes the mock-up and specifications document, an arial view of the building marked with the location of the signs, and a Letter of Authorization. You can find the application forms under the links below.

Frequently Asked Questions